Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nothing but an irreverent rant of an angry old man

Nothing but an irreverent rant of an angry old man, Another funeral today. There have so many lately I find myself wondering, then I remember we are the old folks now.  I try to lend my lend my support to those who need it and I thank God for his grace and I ask for peace. The lady who lost her sister could use a little support, and those that are supporting need support sometime. We are living in an age where sister can not get along with each other, brothers can't get along with each other, church folks are no exception and it is all covered up under the blood of Jesus. There are so many people claiming to be a priest of God, spouting favor and good luck as if people are not sick and dying. I live with death and disease among my peers everyday. What about the poor in spirit. Where is that preacher when you need one? Where is that minister that is willing to live up to the creed that Jesus set forth, Oh they are so busy trying to be a wonder and collecting money. Oh they will show up on Sunday preform the James Brown effect, collect a paycheck. In the phone book there ought to be an ads that says, (For spiritual counseling 24-7 call........... Will make house calls. No credit Card needed) IJS

No comments:

Post a Comment