Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

An Irrelevant Rant of an Ambigious Old Man

(An Irrelevant Rant of an Ambigious Old Man) There are many times in life I call into question my sanity.  Today is one of those days.  I am sadden at the level of confusion that can exist in a church, household or family circle, especially when that household, church or family circle is comprised of ministers and people of God.     I hope I am not too critical of the religious community, but I am at a point in my life that I need to maintain a sustaining faith in God, but it is those who claim to have a greater knowledge of  God sometime cause me to doubt.  


It seems that there ought to be limits to the surreal Hell that a struggling soul is called upon to endure from those who claim to be children of the father.  How many tears must I shed at the hands of  preachers.  How many broken hearts and deaths must I witness.  Only God knows the supreme ruler.   If they know so much about God, then why don't they know about the pain and death they inflict upon people.

My body tells me I am a tired old man, but before I pass on from this land I think I will get my gold plated shovel and go out into the wood and dig up a few skeletons.  Skeletons are easy to find especially when you help bury some of them.   This is an unfair agenda, but by doing so maybe only then will my spirit rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment