Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

(An Irrevelent Rant of An Ambiguous Old Man)...

(An Irrevelent Rant of An Ambiguous Old Man) ...Our existence is in a society where much of our knowledge is based upon assumptions.  Any person desiring to shade a fact by manipulation can easily do so.  I know because I saw you, is enough to cause many to spend a life of to torment.  Many people are convicted of crimes simply because one or even two people said they saw and a  defense is almost impossible.  This deadly type of slander is often found in churches and families where the guilty are rarely allowed to present a defense.  If a person said he saw you wallowing in the dirt, you are guilty because the dirt on your shoes proves it. 

I have sat in sorrow in many occasions because I and many others have been judged guilty of some malfeasance, an act that we or they had no knowledge of.   When my brother said he could not come into my house because I have a habit throwing people out of my house, was he reacting to the truth or was he allowing himself to be manipulated by an ancient and contagious hatred that was born because an aunt misspoke and label one brother as smart and the other as(she used a bad choice of words). 


There are many words spoken under the guise of spiritual guidance and sanction by labeling it as a message from God.  Even today there is a prophet speaking to me about prosperity and good health, if I sow a seed.  When I read his message it seem as if God is not aware of this old tired and surgically impaired body.  According to his message God is going to buy me give me plenty money and cause the cancer damaged, surgically altered parts to grow back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment