Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

An Irrelevant Rant of An Ambiguous Old Man

Over the last few weeks I was called all sorts of names, simply because I did not agree with what was taking place around me Day after day I am inundated with people expressing their views and if I disagree my slave mentality is showing.   Got a whole deck today, lets play the race card.

I once had a thriving computer business.  I had a line of credit with my local bank and anytime I needed to purchase a lot of computers to fulfill a contract, I would take the contract to the bank and they would issue the funds.  This worked fine as long as I was dealing with white business and organizations.   After listening to a black businessman expound to me the merits of black businesses sticking together, I agreed to install twelve computers in his emerging business.  The bank advanced the money, and when it was time to pay the note I was left holding the bag, with a promise that God was going to work things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment